Bricks don’t need paint or other treatments to maintain aesthetics and durability. Even after 50 years they are still strong, reliable and relatively maintenance free, saving you on the cost and time required to upkeep your home, compared to lighter weight materials. The compressive strength of a red brick is good enough for any ordinary construction.
Advantages of using RED BRICKS
- They are much durable and hard that they can withstand severe wind and extreme weather conditions.
- Red bricks are great insulators, they store heat energy absorbed during daytime and release heat after the sun set. This helps in keeping the house warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Red bricks create a very little amount of waste and produce less environmental pollution, hence they are eco-friendly and degrade completely.
- The compressive strength of a red brick is good enough for any ordinary construction.
- The raw material is easily available and the cost of maintenance is also low for red bricks
- Red bricks are highly fire resistant and easily reusable and recyclable.
- They have a better sound performance where it is capable of blocking the sound from outside.